This Venice Swivel Glider Recliner is elegant and multi-functional. It has all your needs for entertaining guests. The cushions are made with a comfy foam core that cradles you as you sit. The frame is engineered from 100% hardwood and assembled using precision cut Mortise & tenon joints that fit together like a puzzle to create the strongest frame available. Match this to the Venice Upholstered Queen Sleeper and some toss pillows today!
Availability & Quick Ship Options:
This Swivel Glider Recliner is stocked in Portico Delft Loomstate (Fabric 118). Stocked items typically ship within 3-4 business days. Out of stock or Special order items may take up to 3-4 weeks to fulfill. The Swivel Glider Recliner is offered in different Fabrics & Finishes. CLICK HERE
To learn more about the various options by visiting and/or contacting one of our convenient Florida Showrooms.
If you are outside of our local delivery areas, this product would be shipped via a common freight carrier as a "curbside" delivery. CLICK HERE
to visit our Shipping and Delivery page.
Care and Warranty:
- Our Upholstered furniture is made in the United States and is built to commercial standards.
- The frames are constructed of solid Oak and are joined by large puzzle joints.
- All corners are blocked to provide the frame extra strength and rigidity.
- Heavy gauge sinuous springs and cable ties are used to provide excellent seat support and to prevent the springs from spreading.
- Seat Cushions use 1.8 density foam in a Dacron wrap while back cushions are usually slick rich Dacron filling in a bag.
- All supporting surfaces are wrapped in foam padding before being upholstered for added comfort and to prevent fabric wear.
- All motion mechanisms are high quality Leggett and Platt or Hickory Spring motion and sleeper mechanisms.
- Our Sleeper sofas come standard with a 5" innerspring mattress.
- All pieces include non marking nylon glides to protect your furniture and flooring surface.
Upholstered furniture carries a limited lifetime warranty on frames (must be unaltered), 5 year warranty on Comfy Sleeper Mechanism and Comfy Sleeper, 3 year warranty on springs and cushion foam, and a 1 year warranty on motion mechanisms, mattresses, and fabric. These warranties apply only to furniture used in non-commercial applications. CLICK HERE
for a printable product care and warranty sheet in .PDF form. (opens in a new window)