Our Tobago Loveseat is perfect for lounging under the beautiful coastal sky. Pair it with one of our High Back Swivel Rockers and you'll never want to leave your outdoor Paradise! Exclusive to Leader’s – this group is only available in our stores and comes in multiple finishes and fabrics. Made from Marine Grade Polymer (MGP) with rust proof aluminum frames, Tobago Seating features back swept legs and contoured arm rests. This seating group also has a removable fabric sleeve available that covers the back frame, adding a finished and more tailored look.
Availability & Quick Ship Options: The Tobago seating collection is regularly stocked in a Riverwhite Finish with cushions and back sleeve in Sparkle Baltic Fabric - B123. Stocked items typically ship within 3-4 business days.
Shipping Method: If you are outside of our local delivery areas, this product would be shipped via a common freight carrier as a "curbside" delivery. CLICK HERE to visit our Shipping and Delivery page.
- "Breakage, chipping, scratching of Punched Aluminum, Fiberglass, Glass, Acrylic and Faux Stone table tops. (Faux Stone table tops are hand finished and no two tops are alike. Differences in color saturation and shade are expected.)"
- "Failure caused by fire, freight damage or acts of nature (such as, not limited to, freezing, high winds or animal defecation)"
- Commercial usage (i.e.: use in a rental unit, or public location)
- "Damage caused by suntan oil, bleach or any other abrasive cleaners or chemicals. See care & maintenance for appropriate cleaning."
- "Unreasonable or abusive usage, see Care & Maintenance on how to properly maintain furniture."
- Scratched or chipped paint due to abuse (touch-up paint is available)
- Minor variations in color and texture of frame finishes
- Normal wear and tear
- Mildew or fading of fabric, frame finish or vinyl straps
- Repairs made by any party other than authorized personnel.
- "Furniture glides and end caps. Glide replacement is a necessary function in maintaining furniture. Replacement glides are available for purchase."
- Umbrella bases
- Moving components (i.e.: fiberglass spring plates and glider arms)
- Any shipping costs & labor regarding warranty claims after one (1) year.