The Sanibel Outdoor Wicker Dining Table has such rich detail and coloring people often mistake it for natural wicker! Designed and built for outdoor use, these all weather wicker dining tables and polisoul timber legs can withstand the elements and look great for years. The Sanibel Collection includes dining and seating furniture, which provides plenty of matching pieces and options!
- All of our Outdoor Wicker Furniture is built to commercial standards.
- Our Outdoor Wicker is built with rust free aluminum frames with full 360 degree welds for added strength.
- Frames receive a baked on powder coat finish that resists flaking and peeling.
- The wicker or woven material is then built onto the frames and is made of UV protected Resin that has been engineered to resist fading and becoming brittle.
- Any hardware used (nuts and bolts) will be corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- All pieces include non marking nylon glides to protect your furniture and flooring surface.
are filled with virgin polyurethane foam in the seats and bagged blown fiber is used in most back cushions. All fabrics available for outdoor furniture are designed to withstand moisture and be easy to maintain.
Care and Warranty:
These products carry a 3 year warranty on the frame and finish, and a 1 year warranty on the fabric and cushions. These warranties apply only to furniture used in non-commercial applications. CLICK HERE
for a printable product care and warranty sheet in .PDF form. (opens in a new window)These warranties apply only to Sanibel Table Tops. CLICK HERE
for a printable product care and warranty sheet in .PDF form. (opens in a new window)