Sanibel Outdoor Club Chair in Nutmeg and Weathered Teak
The Sanibel Patio Wicker Club Chair has such rich detail and coloring people often mistake it for natural wicker! Designed and built for outdoor use, these all weather wicker club chairs and polisoul timber legs can withstand the elements and look great for years. The Sanibel Collection includes dining and seating furniture, which provides plenty of matching pieces and options! Add to your cozy patio.
(You save $19.99)
- All of our Outdoor Wicker Furniture is built to commercial standards.
- Our Outdoor Wicker is built with rust free aluminum frames with full 360 degree welds for added strength.
- Frames receive a baked on powder coat finish that resists flaking and peeling.
- The wicker or woven material is then built onto the frames and is made of UV protected Resin that has been engineered to resist fading and becoming brittle.
- Any hardware used (nuts and bolts) will be corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- All pieces include non marking nylon glides to protect your furniture and flooring surface.
How It's Shown:
This Outdoor Club chair are shown in the Nutmeg finish with cushions in fabric "Meridian Twilight-O4050".
Quick Ship Options:
The cushions for these Outdoor Wicker Chairs are regularly stocked in fabric"Meridian Twilight-O4050", and "Palmetto Palm-1612Z". Ordering in another fabric will require 2 weeks to produce.
Overall Measurement: 33.5"H 31.75"W 34.5"D Seat Height: 18" Arm Height: 25.5"
If you are outside of our local delivery areas, this product would be shipped via a common freight carrier as a "curbside" delivery. CLICK HERE to visit our Shipping and Delivery page.
CLICK HERE to view a catalog page in .PDF format. (Opens in a new window)
Customers also viewed