The Jamaica Rattan 5 Piece Swivel Tilt Dining Set offers all the features to ensure your comfort and enjoyment for a long time! The chair swivels and rocks in addition to rolling on reinforced twin wheel casters. Leather bindings and excellent multi-step finishing over all hand crafted sturdy rattan construction, completes the quality story. Enjoy it in your home today!
Availability & Quick Ship Options: The cushions are regularly stocked in fabric Savannah Ocean – 576, and Champagne - 900. Stocked items typically ship within 3-4 business days. Out of Stock or Special Order items may take up to 3-4 weeks to produce.
Shipping Method: If you are outside of our local delivery areas, this product would be shipped via a common freight carrier as a "curbside" delivery. CLICK HERE to visit our Shipping and Delivery page.
- Our Rattan and Wicker Caster Dining Furniture is hand-made using high quality natural materials
- All joints are secured by screwing and gluing the pieces to be joined. The joints are then wrapped in leather strapping instead of split cane which tends to split and unravel over time.
- Our Caster Dining Chairs use a 5 spring box mechanism between the seat and base. This provides better distribution of weight and support for lateral movements than provided by the standard 3 box mechanism.
- The caster wheels are dual-wheel, non-marking, nylon wheels.
- Casters are mounted so that they come straight down from the base to reduce stress on the frame and caster.
- The casters are inserted into hardwood dowels that have been hammered and epoxyed into the rattan base.
- A washer is added between the caster and chair leg to reduce wear.
- The rattan leg is wrapped in a metal band wrapped in leather strapping.
- All of our glass table tops are tempered glass for added strength and safety.
- Optional locking casters allow you to lock the caster wheels to keep them from rolling.
- All pieces that don't use casters such as table bases, include non marking nylon glides to protect your furniture and flooring surface.