This Islamorada Queen Sleeper is engineered from 100% hardwood and upholstered in Botanical Fern Malibu (167 Fabric). The frame is assembled using precision cut Mortise & tenon joints that fit together like a puzzle to create the strongest frame available. The mattress is 5.5 inches thick making it great for comfort and easy stow away. Match this to the Islamorada Upholstered Swivel Glider Recliner and some toss pillows!
Availability & Quick Ship Options: This item is stocked as shown. Stocked items typically ship within 3-4 business days. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for out of stock items.
Shipping Method: If you are outside of our local delivery areas, this product would be shipped via a common freight carrier as a "curbside" delivery. CLICK HERE to visit our Shipping and Delivery page.
- Our Upholstered furniture is made in the United States and is built to commercial standards.
- The frames are constructed of solid Oak and are joined by large puzzle joints.
- All corners are blocked to provide the frame extra strength and rigidity.
- Heavy guage sinuous springs and cable ties are used to provide excellent seat support and to prevent the springs from spreading.
- Seat Cushions use 1.8 density foam in a Dacron wrap while back cushions are usually slick rich Dacron filling in a bag.
- All supporting surfaces are wrapped in foam padding before being upholstered for added comfort and to prevent fabric wear.
- All motion mechanisms are high quality Leggett and Platt or Hickory Spring motion and sleeper mechanisms.
- Our Sleeper sofas come standard with a 5" inner spring mattress.
- All pieces include non marking nylon glides to protect your furniture and flooring surface.