Boca Bay Rattan Swivel Tilt Caster Dining Chair
The Boca Bay Rattan Caster Dining Chairs combine several textures of wicker and rattan to create a warm and elegant tropical look! Built to commercial standards, these chairs feature a heavy duty swivel-tilt mechanism. The dual wheel, nylon, non-marking casters are set into reinforced legs for long lasting durability.
- Our Rattan and Wicker Caster Dining Furniture is handmade using high quality natural materials
- All joints are secured by screwing and gluing the pieces to be joined. The joints are then wrapped in leather strapping instead of split cane which tends to split and unravel over time.
- Our Caster Dining Chairs use a 5 spring box mechanism between the seat and base. This provides better distribution of weight and support for lateral movements than provided by the standard 3 box mechanism.
- The caster wheels are dual-wheel, non-marking, nylon wheels.
- Casters are mounted so that they come straight down from the base to reduce stress on the frame and caster.
- The casters are inserted into hardwood dowels that have been hammered and epoxyed into the rattan base.
- A washer is added between the caster and chair leg to reduce wear.
- The rattan leg is wrapped in a metal band wrapped in leather strapping.
- All of our glass table tops are temprered glass for added strength and safety.
- Optional locking casters allow you to lock the caster wheels to keep them from rolling.
- All pieces that don't use casters such as table bases, include non marking nylon glides to protect your furniture and flooring surface.
How It's Shown:
This Swivel Tilt Dining Chair is shown in Pecan Glaze finish with cushions in fabric "Harbor Island Moss -302".
Quick Ship Options:
The cushions for this Dining Chair are regularly stocked in fabric "Harbor Island Moss -302". Ordering in another fabric will require 2 weeks to produce.
Overall Measurements: 35.75"H 32"W 29"D, Arm Height: 27" Seat Height: 21"
If you are outside of our local delivery areas, this product would be shipped via a common freight carrier as a "curbside" delivery. CLICK HERE to visit our Shipping and Delivery page.
CLICK HERE to view a catalog page in .PDF format. (Opens in a new window)