- Paper Towel or Dry Clean Rag
- Steel Wool or Fine Grit Sandpaper
- Blush Spray Paint
Always wear eye and skin protection to prevent liquid or other materials from entering your body.
Remove Unwanted Surface Paint:
- Pour acetone on a rag and allow to dry for 5 seconds. Remember to always first try acetone in an unnoticeable area to check the color fastness of the finish before using over the entire piece.
- Lightly wipe the area where you want to remove the paint.
- If the Sheen was affected by the acetone, spray a light coat of blush over the area.
Without Using Acetone
- Sand the area lightly with steel wool.
- Spray a light coat of blush to bring back the original shine.
- Rub with lemon oil OR apply blush spray.